We're really looking forward to receiving all your wonderful and creative entries. This is a fun initiative but as with any competition, there are some rules so please read them carefully:
1. This competition is open to current Girls' Brigade Europe members and leaders only. Girls' Brigade Europe is composed of Girls' Brigade England & Wales, Girls' Brigade Ireland, Girls' Brigade Northern Ireland and Girls' Brigade Scotland.
2. Participants enter the competition according to age groups. Please submit your entry for the age that you will be on 31 January 2018.
3. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the participants agree to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. Entries should be submitted via email (email@example.com). Please email/scan/take a photo of the completed entry form as well as attach the JPEG/PNG file. Only JPEF and PNG files will be accepted. We regret that we can't accept postal submissions.
5. Entries must be received by the closing date - 31 January 2018.
6. Entries submitted must be the work of the individual participant. Only one entry per person. Contrary to earlier publicity, group entries are not permitted.
7. If the images contains other people, their permission must be sought. If the image contains children and young people under 18, parental consent must be sought.
8. Please be aware that GB Europe and member countries may use individual photos for publicity on internet and at events.
9. Entries will be judged on creativity, imagination, photography skill and how it promotes the positive and transformation aspects of Girls' Brigade.
10. Category winners will be announced in late March. Overall winner will be announced at Europe Gathering GB125 (4-8 April 2018).
11. And finally, have lots of fun using your God-given talents and creativity.